Sunday 23 September 2018

Superold photo

Today has been very lazy. This morning it was too cold and miserable and rainy to go out.
So instead I watched sections of the pride and prejudice movie and played along with the songs on my violin, whilst huddled in my monkey onesy.

At about midday, Jenni and Therese got up and went out in search of breakfast and I was shamed into getting dressed.

I spent most of the afternoon tidying. I put my shorts into storage and pulled out the knitwear as I have accepted that summer is over.
I sorted the drawers and cleaned my dressing table.
I found a photo of me from college, I'm not more than 17. I can't believe it's survived this long. I definitely have more wrinkles now!

We went to PC world to do some research. On the way we thought we found Studmuffin. But we didn't. It was studmuffin's dad! He's really friendly and truly ancient at more than 15 years old. You can see the family resemblance though!

Traff made us all a Sunday dinner. So that's a good end to a lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment