Sunday 11 June 2017

Dress making

I was still in my weird headspace so I went to find Traff, who was playing fifa in the loft.

He suggested I finish one of my many unfinished projects.
Or make a blanket for Marley's box.

I went with option a as there wasn't enough fleacy material for b. (Marley will only sleep on fluffy things. So particular. The only fluffy fabric I had was white so it would have looked gross very quickly.)

The machine was ready threaded with black, so really it was the dress or nothing.
I cut the pieces out last time I was doing sewing so it was straight forward enough.

The trim was a headache as it's really thick and kept catching on the needle but it looks good now it's done!

I might add something to the neckline.. so i'm not sure it's a complete work yet but it's cute and it's ready to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment