Sunday 11 June 2017

Banana bread

Today has been a funny day. Traff and I have both been busy, so shopping just hasn't happened.
This morning we ended up having breakfast at eds easy diner (Although, I am disappointed that they no longer sell cinnamon buns.

Then I did some work for work tomorrow. And jumped on the trampoline.

We met James and Sophie for lunch at wagamams, which was ace and then they came back for coffee and to meet marley.
It has been a lovely moochy day.

I spent my evening not knowing what to do with myself (it's really windy! Too windy to cycle and walking is actually pretty unpleasant but it's so sunny I want to be outside and i'm restless. I hate days like this as I just feel like they're wasted! Some people get sad in winter, I think I spend my summer in a state of anxiety over spending enough time outside!)

This ended in my making banana bread without scales (I forgot that Traff dropped ours).

1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cups plain flour
2 bananas
2 eggs
1/4 cup icing sugar (it makes the top really crispy.. try it!)

Baked in a loaf tin for an 1 hour 20 minutes.

So, now we have banana bread and I still don't know what to do with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment