Sunday 25 September 2016

Roller derby

Traff has lots of wrestling matches coming up.soon in bedfordshire,so.he wanted to go to.training with hope in mk. This meant.I was able to bum a lift and see the roller derby girls and hang out with tats on her birthday.
Today was also.livas last session at training before she goes off travelling round Thailand. Whilst I'm sad to have missed lyds leaving do the previous week (shes gone to play for rebellion and the west indies) this was deffo.worth the 2 hour drive and the early start.

I'm still.off skates. I have a hospital appointment on Monday to see if they think my wrist needs surgery to fix it. I.also have physio on Wednesday.
Since carol and I.both did our wrists in riggs has found us the perfect wrist guards. Enuii 2 city brace. Everyone at training had them. I tried on about 8  pairs to.oblige everyone and will definitely be ordering a set.

We had cake after training, then we sang.at tats and went for more cake in town!
Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment