Monday 26 September 2016

Autumn activities

Autumn is my favourite time of the year. I'm too ginger to appreciate the summer to its fullest extent and i'm too much of a sickly wimp to enjoy proper winter. Spring is mostly rainy and spoils all my plans. Autumn is perfect.
And it has the best colours.

In order to enjoy autumn to its fullest, i've made myself a list of challenges to complete. Mostly pretty attainable and a good excuse to wear spider earrings to be honest...
And since I got instagram i've been.neglecting my little corner of the internet out of excitement for a new social media platform (it's pretty all consuming actually) so here is to some good, old fashioned, challenge blogging.
Feel free to join me!
I will hopefully get to do lots of crafting infront of the fire!

- Pumpkin carving
- Skull cookies
- Sugar skull face paint
- Zombie walk
- Watch the nightmare before Christmas
- Watch the corpse bride
- Watch hocus pocus
- Pottery painting
- Lemon curd and black berry tarts
- Pumpkin spice something
- Watch the leaves change colour
- Sparklers
- Eat Halloween cake
- Make a ouji board
- Halloween crafts
- Halloween dress
- Jump in leaves
- Harvest festival
- Make Halloween cake
- Read someones fortune with tarot cards - Wear a cozy jumper
- Make roasted vegetables
- Halloween nails
- Wear Halloween jewellery
- Autumn colours crochet
- Start autumn colours patch work blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment