Monday 19 May 2014

Homemade Xmas challenge update

I can safely update this now, I will deffo not be doing any more crafting in this heat!

This month, as I predicted, I have made virtually no progress- I know what I need to do, I just need some free sundays to complete my last 7 presents!
And, as predicted, now that it's hot the very last thing I can be arsed with is crochet. Which is a shame really as 3 of the presents I need to complete are half made in the wool basket in the front room. it's just too hot and sticky.
Too much wool.
Too warm.
urgh.

I will do better next month, and I will finish all my main presents. I'll be a bit relieved when I'm finished to be honest.
I'd like to stop thinking about xmas whilst I'm all sunburnt. It's seasonally confused.


Months in: 1 (January)
Crafts tried: Crochet, Stamper making
Total items completed: 7
Presents completed: 1/25
Items started: 6

Months in: 2 (February)
Crafts tried: Sewing from a pre-made pattern, Pattern cutting, machine sewing, chocolate making, sweet making, candle making
Total items completed: 11
Presents completed: 2/25
Items started: 12

Months in: 3 (March)
Crafts tried: Soap making, Sugar craft, marbling, bath bombs, photography, silk painting
Total items completed: 16
Presents completed: 6/25
Items started: 19

Months in: 4 (April)
Crafts tried: Dress making, skirt making, tie-dye, granny square slippers, knitting, cookie making, banana bread, egg cup pincushions.
Total items completed: 40
Presents completed: 17/25
Items started 43

Months in: 5 (May)
Crafts tried:   Granny square slippers
Total items completed:41
Presents completed: 18/25
Presents started: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment