Sunday 18 May 2014

100 Days happy- Day 93

Today we met up with James and Lis in the brecons in the daytime, we went to the George hotel as they do really good food, and they have a beer garden.
We sat outside in the sunshine allllll afternoon.

And I was super sunburned.
To get rid of the burn I went to boots and bought the cheapest foundation they sold- it was a loreal one- and my god the coverage was incredible!
I had to cover my shoulders, arms, chest and face- so I used pretty much £10 worth in one sitting, but I did not look at all red at the wedding.
phew!
I'll buy that foundation again.

Traff did an awful lot of babysitting. Like Hulk hogan as Mr Nanny.
Alice loves him because he's such a soft touch!

The only person more super at babysitting then Traff was beca because she managed to drink, play football, carry alice and look like a fashion model.


And then we went to Bri and Ben's wedding in the evening at the barn.

Traff took Alice to play in the soft play area- and managed to lose his phone in the ball pit so missed the vows and speeches!
I don't envy him at all. that ball pit was huge!

There were photos and bucks fizz on the lawn and the grooms band played in the barn- The bar was reasonable and everyone just did what they liked.
It was really laid back.
There was a hog roast for dinner, and the wedding cake was the most incredible chocolate cake I've ever eaten.
I'll admit to eating 3 slices, but as I'd started on the gins at 11am I'll also admit to needing carbs to soak up the alcohol.
:D
True story

No comments:

Post a Comment