Friday 11 April 2014

100 Days happy Day 55

The knitted bikini! Traff's mum made it for me- His parents arrived yesterday and presented me with this..
:D
Malaysia here I come!

I was a bit worried about posting this, but looking at other blogs there are plenty of people who are far less dressed than me- this is a very modest bikini! I guess it's the "spring break" effect!

I might take the cups in a bit and sew the front section up a bit more- but otherwise, we are beach ready.
Just not for swimming...

Normal people take these kinds of photos in the morning, when they're looking their most flat stomached. I did this after dinner at franky and bennys yesterday.
Ah well, I never said I was the brightest!


I posted the pattern for this last year, it's available online for free- but as it's a 70s pattern, I'd suggest going up a size or two for "modern" measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment