Sunday 20 May 2012

Photos as Cosiners house

On Saturday we arranged for 3 generations of my family to meet with a friend of mine who is doing a photography degree in ealing.
He took some family photos for us on black and white film- between looking good and having sensible photos taken, I also took some photos- hopefully Dave's are LOADS better than mine!


I met one of my 101 in 1001- I wore these bad boys all day! making me about a foot taller than Traff in all the photos! oops.


I brought the photographer a present- its for making your own films from a giant roll of film- brand new! we found it in the dark room at work when we were clearing it out- I saved it from the skip!


The grounds at Cosiners house- and Traff wandering about having run off.


Ray Ray looking pretty. 


Medieval staircase- and my missing wife again...wandering off..


Me and my Nanna :D


My mother and my sisters boyfriend John- Mrs Robinson anyone?
someone needs to tell them they're not in ABBA

My Cousin and his Mrs. 


My very smiley mother.


My sister and I- Just our best bits. this is why we need to hire a photographer.


Traff and I.


John, doing his "catalogue man" pose.


no, Dad, it's not that kid of catalogue.


EVERYONE!
:D

Cosiner's house was beautiful- and the staff put on afternoon tea for us which was delicious! and there were teenyweeny scones and bottomless tea! bliss.
I wanted to take a photograph but everyone else got in there and started eating stuff before I had a chance!

Traff got a bit bored and climbed a tree at one point. he calmed down a bit after we fed him.
O_o
Phillastine!



No comments:

Post a Comment