Tuesday 24 January 2012

I want to make this! (because I can't afford to buy it!)

Gipsy Quilt throw size Free shippingGipsy Quilt throw size Free shippingGipsy Quilt throw size Free shipping


£65 pounds/ $95 on etsy.


I love the colours but where do you even get crazy fabrics like that?!


I really want to try to make a patchwork quilt, but I'm really worried I'll cut up some awesome fabrics and then make a mess of the blanket! I need some support! eeek!
sewing back up please!


maybe I'll go charity shop shopping and get some things to cut up to have a go..hmm.. If I make the squares big and back onto a duvet cover there isn't much that can go wrong with that plan.. right?!


stop me getting carried away with my colours please!
ALL THE COLOURS ALL AT ONCE.
like my normal crafty projects.
:S


Supervision please. I need an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment