Saturday 7 January 2012

Crazy house!

I was mooching on rightmove looking for something sensible in the cardiff area- I'll be staying here for a while, but there is no harm it looking- and getting a feel for price- basicly very much cheaper than the south of england!

This is a CF11 postcode (Grangetown) and its a bit pricey (You can have 3 bedrooms for that in splott, trafforest, tremorfa or the rubbish end of roath!) but it certainly has a quirky charm.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34573310.html?premiumA=true

Front Elevation

Cute from the outside, reasonable looking one bedroom house- or so I thought...

Kitchen / Diner.

Kitchen..compact, homely..
Living Room

Adorable sitting room..or is it?

Hayloft Podium Bed.

no, its a DEATH DEFYING bedroom. WHAT?!
that's mental.
I had to look at the picture twice to fully register it..I was not expecting that.

it's awesome..but just a tiny bit impractical..what do you do if you need the loo in the night?! what if you've had one too many? I guess you just sleep on the sofa or something... and is there a max weight limit?

and yes, I know it's impractical..,and in the wrong country.. but I kinda want it..anyone want to give me  £85,000?

I hope whoever buys this loves it very much and is a tee total model sized person with excellent balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment