Monday 29 August 2016

Moochy day

I wasn't convinced that the weather would be up to much today.
I spent two hours colour stripping my hair. Its,exactly the same shade of green it was before. So that done I needed to escape the house and the smell of the chemicals.
Thankfully it was really sunny.
First I went to the cemetery. You know my love of graveyards and death ritual. Lots of impressive victorian monuments.

Then up to town gardens, which I had been told was awesome. It's beautiful. Theres rose gardens, an avery, a pond and a cafe that sells milkshakes!

On to old town, and to the derelict church.

Then swindon house ruins on the unfortunately named "nob hill". Good views though!

Then back to town via the roaring donkey pub and queens park.

I went to boots for dark brown hair dye. No surprised faces now...

No comments:

Post a Comment